Thursday 8 December 2011

Day 9: Boulders Beach

Our African Adventure is coming to an end. With our final day here in South Africa, we decided to spend some well deserved time relaxing on the beach. So, my friends and I grabbed our bikinis and tanning lotion and went to soak up the sun.



As soon as we got there, I got out my towel and parked my butt on the beach. I was looking around when all of a sudden, a penguin came over to me! Penguins are one of my favourite animals so you can`t imagine how excited I was when this happened. It was so cute!



These little guys were all over the beach!



This was one of the highlights of my trip.
My friends and I spent the rest of our time swimming, tanning and just hanging out with the penguins.
Now for our long plane ride back to Canada. My African Adventure was such a blast. I didn`t expect this country to be this engaging and exciting. One of the best vacations I have taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment